Full-Time Cloud Network & Security engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Leader in the telecom market, long-standing player in delivering mail as well as partner for financial solutions, POST Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
We are currently looking for a
Cloud Network & Security engineer (m/f) ref TTCN1708
• Manage security and network infrastructure core components
• Participate to the 2nd level support for incident management and request fulfilment
• Optimize cloud infrastructure resource utilization
• Manage incident resolution, write and improve procedures and facilitate communication
• Deploy and support datacentre infrastructure solutions
• Provide rotational on call support 24/7
Experience and skills:
• Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3+ years of experience supporting and building security infrastructure (Fortinet, Checkpoint, Juniper)
• Hands on experience with networking solutions (HP, Cisco) and Load Balancer (Radware, F5)
• Good knowledge of network protocols and security components administration (LAN to LAN IPsec, SSL VPN)
• Customer focus and strong communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a high-pressure environment
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to adjust to a rapidly changing environment
• Fluency in French and English
How to ApplyInterested? To apply, please visit our website www.post.lu. The first selection will be based on your CV and cover letter. For further information about the position please contact tel.: (+ 352) 2424-4222. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
947 total views, 1 today