Full-Time Cloud Engineer
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
To know more about all our Technology careers, visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/technology.
Your role and responsibilities
As a Cloud Engineer, you are part of a high-performance cross-culture team focusing on cloud solutions. You will:
• Build cloud architectures, ranging from hybrid and multi-cloud solutions to cloud-native applications, including development and operations architectures and DevOps
• Work together with our teams and clients to make their cloud implementation successful
• Keep updated with the latest trends to be able to advise our clients on the best solution
• 3+ years of experience in implementing IT systems and applications, coming from either an infrastructure or application development background.
• Experience with cloud-native applications, containers (incl. Kubernetes), serverless, microservices, Event-driven/reactive programming and other cloud-native architecture concepts
• Experience with DevOps and Infrastructure-as-code
• Hands-on experience with AWS, Azure and/or GCP
• An AWS, Azure and/or GCP cloud certificate is a plus
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with a strong solution-oriented attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility to travel when needed
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00808548_en&title=Cloud+Engineer
85 total views, 4 today