Full-Time Cloud Architect
Do you possess a deep understanding of how new technologies and advanced architecture paradigms impact and transform the IT landscape? Do you know how companies uses proper technology systems architecture to achieve their business goals? Apply now for cloud architecture position!
As part of our Technology practice, you’ll assess, shape and deliver enterprise wide solutions that help clients to launch products faster in the market, reduce complexity and costs, leverage modern solutions and tools, in the cloud and in their premises. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our local and global community.
You will be responsible for shaping and guiding the full lifecycle of an enterprise solution, including:
• Assess the current architecture, functional capabilities, application landscape, data sources and interfaces
• Define modern and cloud-based enterprise architectures
• Work with modern technologies such as Google GCP, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Salesforce, etc.
• Realize or lead proof of concepts
• Estimate, plan and deliver modern solutions
• Provide thought leadership and grow enterprise architecture skills and capabilities.
Within the team, your role will include the following additional responsibilities:
• Interacts with senior management levels at a client and within Accenture
• Define approaches that provide structured solutions to complex technology strategy problems of clients, by recombining existing methodologies and teams
• Be able to manage diverse teams on projects at clients, in both project supervisor as people manager role
• Implement the business development and sales plan in the BeLux region
• Contribute to setting the strategic direction for the enterprise architecture practice in the BeLux regions
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions – to transform their businesses.
• At least 5 years of deep experience across systems integration, platforms, solution architecture
• Experience with Cloud Native technologies on at least one of the major cloud services providers (Google Cloud or Azure or AWS)
• Experience in architecting and building APIs and microservices
• Experience in architecting and building event-driven solutions
• Experience in architecting and building robust integrations
• Experience with agile and waterfall development methodologies
• Exposure to management, directors and C-level
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with a full proficiency of the English language and French or Dutch.
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.lu/vacancies/cloud-architect-816
640 total views, 2 today