Full-Time Blockchain Senior Consultant
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
To know more about all our Technology careers, visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/technology.
As a Blockchain Senior Consultant, you bring valuable knowledge and expertise to Accenture. You focus on driving innovation and improving efficiency by:
- Providing advice to clients regarding their company’s technological architecture and strategy (e.g. use of emerging technologies such as Blockchain and AI).
- Helping clients integrate new technologies to make the environment more efficient to all.
- Advising clients on what Blockchain and distributed ledger technology is and what it means for their customers.
- Sell and show to clients how Blockchain and distributed ledger technology can improve their businesses.
- Counselling clients on how to plan for this new age as well as setting the plan in motion.
• Analyzing the customer’s demand to their current situation and bringing long term technological solutions positioning emerging technologies on their roadmaps.
• Design new architectural solutions of high complexity according to the client’s needs.
• Create a strong network of relations with the client and become the reason why they choose Accenture.
• Balancing costs and risks while helping the client choosing emerging technologies
• Represent Accenture’s growth vision across multiple events.
• Act as a recognized Subject Matter Expert in the field of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger for your colleagues
• Bachelor of Engineering, ICT or Industrial sciences.
• 2 to 6 years of experience in presales and management of projects in distributed ledger technology and Blockchain.
• Experience in managing a team of at least 3 persons.
• Knowledge and experience of in computer programming relevant for Blockchain-development (eg. Java, Python, Node.js…)
• Knowledge and experience in Hyperledger
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English, Dutch or/and French.
• You are in possession of a European work permit.
· Solution-oriented attitude.
· Leadership runs through you.
· Creativity and Analytical aptitude.
· Flexibility to travel.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00808549_en&title=Blockchain+Senior+Consultant
95 total views, 6 today