Full-Time Agile Coach Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
As an agile coach you will be passionate and excited about driving agility for enterprise companies. You will join Accenture’s fastest growing practice in Belgium to support our clients who are looking to transform how they work across all levels of their business, from project delivery through to leadership engagement.
• Coaching client project teams to adopt agile methods like Scrum
• Helping clients to define the particular ‘flavor’ of agile which works best for them
• Working with clients to build in-house agile capability, particularly for roles like Product Owners and Scrum Masters
• Delivering fun and engaging agile training workshops for groups of 20+ people
• Helping to build our internal agile capability through training and mentoring
• Extensive sales & delivery experience in agile (several years)
• Familiar with the agile manifesto and agile change
• Knowledge in Scrum and how to tailor different agile methods to client needs
• Proven experience with Kanban and other methodologies (particularly SAFe) is a plus
• Agile certification (CSM, PSM, SAFe etc) is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in English and French or Dutch
• Knowledge and experience with DevOps tools and popular agile tools like JIRA is also of benefit.
• You will also need to be a confident coach, with the experience and passion needed to run fun, engaging, activity-based training sessions and to coach client resources at all levels on-the-job.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00745982_en&title=Agile+Coach+Manager
2129 total views, 1 today