Full-Time Agile Coach (Consultant)
Agile Coach (Consultant)
Are you ready to join our team?
We are looking for Agile Consultants to join our Technology, more specific Quality Assurance Engineering Practice. We work cross-industry.
You have skills and experience in delivering an Agile Model?
You have a strong interest in new IT delivery lifecycle and emerging technologies?
You are highly collaborative, open, creative and energetic?
Then we want to meet you.
Are you ready to join us and help our clients in their Agile transformation initiatives?
Agile professionals define an adaptive model based on greater collaboration and communication between teams;
Agile is a cultural change that impacts people, processes and tools in different ways across the organization;
Agile is organized around an iterative, time boxed and incremental approach, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and cross-functional teams;
Agile promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery and encourages a rapid and flexible response to change.
What you will be doing?
- Being part of an Agile team delivering products and projects for our clients
- Managing activities and events such as project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and demos
- Creating regular project team efficiency and productivity metrics, and relevant project dashboards
- Support efficiency and productivity at program level
- Coaching Agile teams in all roles and functions
- Contributing to Agile transformation initiatives
Your skills and qualifications:
• Master’s degree or Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, OR other Master’s degree with strong IT affinity
• At least 3 years delivering products or projects in environment using Agile Methodologies.
• Certified in Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), or equivalents
• Fluent in English, AND Dutch or French.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Within the Technology Practice of Accenture Belux, you will get the opportunity to work for Fortune 500 companies. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging on our state-of-the-art Financial Services assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training acumen.
You will also be actively involved in building our growing practice.
Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in the classroom (locally & abroad), online, or in collaboration with teammates.
The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00788385_en&title=Agile+Coach+(Consultant)
472 total views, 7 today