Full-Time ABAP Developer (F/M)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As an SAP ABAP Developer, you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading sector organizations in industries & Services. With access to Sopra Steria Academy, as a consultant you will learn valuable skills, training, and educational opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Services, or Computer Science, or equal by experience is required ;
• Experience in the whole life cycle of an SAP project;
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
• Experience with large organizations and large projects;
• Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought;
• Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales;
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
• Willingness to travel in Belgium and potentially in France;
• Good command of French and English.
• 2+ years of SAP ABAP experience;
• 2 and more SAP implementations and ASAP methodology experience;
• Past experience in developing programs for large SAP deployment;
• Demonstrate experience working with technical analysts and clients to define technical requirements;
• Must demonstrate experience in SAP ABAP environment including ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, BAPIs, BADIs, User Exits, Enhancements, IDOCs and EDI/ALE, ABAP Objects, batch input processing;
• Good understanding of one or more SAP Business suite modules is essential. Especially knowledge of P2P, Financials, IS-U, CRM…
Additional skills (a plus):
• Demonstrate experience in support of a SOA environment;
• HANA certification;
• Strong and documented experience with IDOCs and EDI/ALE including custom development of IDOCs and IDOC processing user exits;
• EDI output and Determination Analysis routine;
• Experience in Life Sciences industries (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Medical Products, Biotech);
• End to end understanding of Workflow, SAP NetWeaver and MDM;
• Other SAP technical competencies such as SAP Script, Smartforms, Adobe Interactive Forms, ABAP OO, ABAP Webdynpro, XI/PI and BRF are plus;
• ABAP Certification is a plus.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
907 total views, 2 today