Internship ABAP Developer (F/M) Internship
ABAP Developer (F/M)
Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
The Group has over 42,000 employees and generated a turnover of over 3.8 billion Euros in 2017. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
We are currently looking for an “ABAP/SAP Developer (F/M) Trainee” to reinforce our SAP Team in Luxembourg.
As a Trainee SAP/ABAP Developer, you will be integrated in a dynamic SAP/ABAP team specialized in the management and development of transformation projects and other technical solutions around SAP/ABAP.
• Master student of Computer Science, Technology or Mathematics;
• Experience with different operating systems;
• Good knowledge in Web technologies and Python would be helpful but not required;
• Goal-oriented approach to work;
• Team player;
• Very good analytical skills;
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
• Very good perception about quality;
• Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought;
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
• Good command of French and English.
• Explore, understand, and implement most recent algorithms and approaches for supervised and unsupervised machine learning.
• Take ownership of customer success by focusing on their needs when we design features, write code, write tests and fix bugs.
• Performing and optimizing manual tests
• Documenting and tracking the test results
• Developing test cases and enhancing our automated test suite
• Following-up on the results with the developers
• Demonstrate experience working with technical analysts and clients to define technical requirements;
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
How to Applyat email@example.com
273 total views, 3 today