Freelance 2 SAP BW HR specialists
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Summary of job description
We are currently seeking an experienced SAP BI consultant to implement reporting on
payroll and time systems of multiple countries. Responsibility includes all phases of the
project including analysis, blueprinting, design, development and rollout.
Key Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list)
1. Ability to analyze Payroll/Time reporting business requirements
2. Propose innovative and integrated solutions
3. Responsible to interface with client and a team of functional resources to ensure
integrated solutions are properly designed.
4. Implement state of the art Payroll/Time reporting solution.
5. Will also apply deep functional expertise and client handling skills in order to
ensure engagement productivity, increase efficiencies for clients, resolve issues
and overall client satisfaction.
6. Developing an optimal technical design that fits with the overall architecture
7. Assure quality while aligning with country specific development team to maintain
a sustainable and high performing solution design.
8. End to end delivery of the solution from design and development of cubes, DSO
object, multiproviders, to delivery of information in the form of reports and
9. Troubleshooting the BW system and implementing corrective actions
1. SAP Core Experience in BW 7.0 – at least 3 life cycles in HR (PA/OM) and
PAYROLL & TIME.
2. Build and enhance BW objects such as InfoObjects, InfoCubes, InfoSources/Data
Sources, Master Data, Transformations, Update Rules, DSO, Extractors, Infosets,
Aggregates, Process Chains etc.
3. Business Explorer Suite (BEx Query Designer, BEx Web Analyzer, BEx
Broadcaster, Report Designer, BI/BW Web Reporting)
4. Applied experience on synchronized SAP and BW security configuration for
5. BW performance tuning concepts (reporting optimization techniques) like info
cube partitioning, aggregates etc.
a. Deep knowledge in optimizing performance of large volume SAP BW
b. Experience in optimizing cube design and data loading.
6. Proven track record of architecting highly scalable (multi country) BI systems.
7. An excellent verbal and written communication skill in English is must. Dutch is
desirable. Other language is an advantage.
8. Hands-on experiences in integrating non-SAP or existing SAP systems to BI
9. SAP certifications.
How to Applycontact : email@example.com
554 total views, 1 today